Outdoor Firepits Design and InstallationOur team uses their creativity and skill to design and install a custom outdoor fire perfect for your backyard. Our team works with our clients, ensuring that the final product meets their ideas and needs.
Why Install an Outdoor Firepit?Many of our clients wonder whether they should opt for a fire pit or fireplace. Although the latter creates a stunning effect in the landscape, there are many reasons to install an outdoor fire pit, such as:
- Because of their size, fireplaces tend to overwhelm the surroundings. They attract attention and serve as the highlight of your backyard. However, a fire pit is considerably more flexible. It can become your yard's focal point or sit discreetly in a yard section.
- Fireplaces are ideal for people who prefer to spend time with their family rather than entertain guests. In contrast, a fire pit allows people to congregate around it, creating an ambiance reminiscent of a campfire. This structure is a great central point for organizing parties and entertaining multiple guests.
- When it comes to outdoor fireplaces, your selections are restricted. They might be traditional or modern in style. However, fire pits provide variation. Install a small or big fire pit in the shape you want and use gas, propane, or firewood to fuel it. We can also line the fire pit with lava rock, small river rocks and pebbles, or recycled glass to enhance its aesthetic appeal and heat-absorbing potential.
- As stated earlier, fire pits do not dominate the backyard. Additionally, they do not obscure sights so that you will have a great view of your entire backyard.
- Fireplace installations are more expensive than fire pits. Even a small fireplace may be rather expensive. A backyard fire pit can be as simple as a pit built with bricks and topped with logs, making them inexpensive.
Custom Fire Pit DesignBefore installing an outdoor fire pit, consult qualified hardscaping specialists like us. You must consider building regulations, safety, and the project's positioning. Our staff will provide guidance on each of these criteria, and we will make sure to follow them while designing your fire pit. If you need us to construct this feature within an established landscape, we will choose materials that enhance the existing style and aesthetic.
We use premium materials and the finest workmanship in our job, so you have a fire pit that enhances the usability and worth of your yard. We offer high-grade outdoor fire pit installations at cost-effective pricing.
Please call JI Masonry Solutions LLC at this number - 727-337-3638 for high quality, creatively designed, and well-planned outdoor fire pits. You can also write to us via this Online Form, and one of our experts will call you soon to discuss the details of your project.